Thursday, April 15, 2010

Great Expectations






So I guess the first post should update everyone on how my pregnancy and delivery went. I had a great pregnancy...no morning sickness or real issues. Here are a some pics of the my progression. Jackson was such a great helper in tracking my weekly progress!






Here is a picture of our 20 week ultrasound when we found out that we were having a little girl. Charlotte was very cooperative during the ultrasound and made sure we knew what we were having. She even had the hiccups! Before we officially found out what were having, I broke down and purchased the "gender prediction test" from the drugstore. As you can see from the following photo, the test was wrong. It predicted we were having a boy! So a little bit of advice for any expectant mothers reading this....save your money, because who knows if it will be correct!




WRONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment