Monday, May 3, 2010

The Journey Home


On Monday, the doctor said I could go home if I felt like I could handle it on my own, so I did not hesitate to get my stuff packed and ready to go. We were very fortunate to have had a wonderful stay in the hospital, but as nice as it was, there is still no place like home. I am very thankful to all of the nurses and lactation consultants that helped me in my first few days as a Mommy. Here are a few pics from our journey home.

All dressed and ready to leave the hospital!

First trip in the car. We figured out later that we had the straps slightly wrong....but we got it figured out.

What a warm welcome! Thanks to Grandma and Mama Birch for helping to get our house ready for the new addition!



Our new family :) Jackson was glad for us to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment